Blue Angels Viewing in Bellevue - 2019
Seafair season is here and that means the U.S. Navy Blue Angels are back in town doing air show practices and performances from Thursday, August 1, through Sunday, August 4.
More on Bellevue.com
- Ascend Prime Steak & Sushi (31st floor of Lincoln Square South in downtown Bellevue)
- Daniel's Broiler (21st floor of BofA building in downtown Bellevue)
- Chism Beach Park
- Medina Beach Park
Blue Angels Performance
- Thursday, August 1: 11am - 1pm & 2:30 - 3:30pm (Practices)
- Friday, August 2: 3 - 4pm (Seafair airshow)
- Saturday, August 3: 3 - 4pm (Seafair airshow)
- Sunday, August 4: 3 - 4pm (Seafair airshow)
For 2019, a new flight path will allow the Blue Angels to soar over the Bellevue/Seattle area during the 2019 Seafair Air Show without closing the Interstate 90 floating bridge. In the past, the Washington State Department of Transportation has been required to close the bridge by the Federal Aviation Administration to keep the public safe and minimize distractions. This year's flight path eliminates the need for a closure.
|Photos © David Conger, Tim Durkan, Brendan Ramsey, Chance Merchant|
The SR 520 bridge will remain open to vehicle traffic and tolls will be collected.
For more information and details on I-90 Bridge Closures, visit WSDOT.