Cozy Up with Z'Tejas This Winter
Z'Tejas Southwestern Grill at Bellevue Square has launched its Winter Menu featuring hearty, flavorful new dishes, sure to warm up any winter craving. Available through March 5, 2012, the new winter menu offers lots of reasons to cozy up with Z'Tejas.
Lunchtime items include favorites like:
- Striped Bass Tacos - Blacked striped bass, pickled vegetables in corn tortillas topped with avocado, served with Southwestern slaw, sweet potato chips and green chile aioli.
- Grown Up Grilled Cheese & Tomato Basil Soup - Seasoned, smoked and roasted beef thinly sliced, simmered with chipotle horseradish au jus, layered with Asadero, Jack and Parmesan cheeses, between two slices of brioche bread, served with house-made tomato basil soup.
- Blackened Chicken with Boursin Crab Cake - Boursin crab cake sandwiched between blackened chicken, served with au gratin potatoes, winter vegetable medley and chipotle tomato butter sauce.
For dinner, there are lots of reasons to cozy up with Z'Tejas this Winter:
- Southwestern Meatloaf - A blend of beef and pork with a spicy kick, served with au gratin potatoes, winter vegetable medley and topped with a sweet onion herb demi-glace and crispy onion rings.
- Jalapeno Cornbread Stuffed Striped Bass - baked until flaky with brown butter sauce, served with au gratin potatoes and sautéed squash medley.
- Achiote Pork Ossobuco - Slowly braised until fork tender, served bone in atop a bed of pumpkin gnocchi with seasoned fried julienne vegetables.
- Tempura Avocado Strips - Lightly fried avocado strips and julienne slaw of cucumber, red onion, red bell pepper and mango, drizzled with green chili aioli and topped with toasted sesame seeds.
Rounding out the new winter menu are several special, winter time drinks made with Bacardi OakHeart Spiced Rum: St. Nick 'Tini and Bacardi Spicer. And top off your evening with the rich and decadent Winter Spice Molten Chocolate Cake served with pistachio almond ice cream, caramel sauce and fresh whipped cream.
Call 425-467-5911 or visit Z'Tejas Southwestern Grill for more information or to make reservations.
Posted: December 12, 2011