Z'Tejas Bellevue Launches New Summer Menu
Z'Tejas Southwestern Grill at Bellevue Square is debuting its new Summer Menu featuring fresh, flavorful new dishes that are sure to brighten up your summer craving. Available through August 29, the new summer menu offers 6 fresh new dishes, a flavorful tequila berry dessert and cocktails.
Lunchtime items include favorites like:
- Southwestern Crab Salad - Stack layered with crab meat, cucumbers, grape tomatoes and avocado, served with marinated romaine hearts, asparagus and a crispy hardboiled egg.
- Adobo Pork Quesadilla - Adobo marinated pork tenderloin, layered with Cajun slaw, grilled pineapple and Cheddar and Jack cheeses, served with mango guacamole.
- Apricot Mustard Glazed Pork Tenderloin - Served with a sweet chipotle rice, grilled summer vegetable medley and serrano mint chimichurri.
Dinner favorites include:
- BBQ Smoked Duck Tacos - Served in corn tortillas with Cheddar and Jack cheeses, avocado-corn relish, spicy Cajun aioli, and a side of borracho beans and Southwestern slaw.
- Citrus Glazed Barramundi - Fresh Barramundi seared over an open flame and finished with a citrus glaze, served atop a bed of roasted summer succotash, topped with a grilled pineapple salsa.
- Lobster Ravioli - Lobster filled ravioli striped with squid ink, served with a roasted green chile sauce and red bell pepper purée.
Rounding out the new summer menu are several special summer drinks and dessert including the 21 Berry Trifle--Tequila soaked sponge cake layered with el Jimador Silver Tequila mousse and fresh berries.
Call 425-467-5911 or visit Z'Tejas Southwestern Grill for more information or to make reservations.
Cool Down at Z'Tejas this summer!
Z'Tejas is offering its guests half off one summer menu item with the purchase of another, upon presentation of the coupon below. Present this coupon to server when placing your order. Offer expires 7/4/2012.
Posted: June 25, 2012
Photos courtesy of Z'Tejas; edited by Bellevue.com