Bellevue Beat | PCC Markets announces opening date for Wilburton Village store
PCC Community Markets today announced that its new Bellevue grocery store at Wilburton Village will open on August 12! The 26,000-sf neighborhood market will open at 9am.
More on Bellevue.com
- Full-service meat and seafood, sustainably sourced and cut-to-order.
- A carefully curated selection of 100% Pacific Northwest-produced spirits to complement the co-opâ€™s collection of exclusive wines and local beers and ciders.
- PCC's large selection of bulk foods and bulk health and body care items, including a prepackaged selection that encompasses everything from flours, rice and nuts to new nonfood, self-serve items like body lotion, shampoo, conditioner and hand sanitizer that are mostly produced in Washington and Oregon.
- Espresso and bakery counter with homemade, self-serve bakery items like PCCâ€™s scratch-made chocolate chip cookies and fresh-baked artisan bread.
- PCC's own private-label collection of 12 product lines sourced from local producers.
- An affordable line of certified organic and Non-GMO Project Verified pantry staples from Field Day, including more than 150 items from canned beans and extra virgin olive oil to peanut butter and oatmeal.
In addition, there will be made-from-scratch deli offerings that can be taken to go:
- PCC Pizzeria showcasing fresh-baked pizza made in-house;
- Hot and cold prepackaged favorites to-go like PCC Grain Bowls, Macaroni and Cheese,
- Oven Roasted Organic Chicken and a selection of antipasti;
- Meals for two that come with a main and a side dish featuring Chipotle Salmon Cakes, Linguine with Meatballs, Parmesan Chicken Fingers and Turkey Meatloaf;
- Family-sized salads and ready-to-heat casseroles, including Black Bean Enchiladas and Organic Strawberry Spinach Salad.
Bellevue PCC will be run by Store Director, Tami Littlefield, who has been with the co-op for four years and is currently the Store Director at the Issaquah location. The new Bellevue location will adopt all the co-op's health and safety protocols to provide a safe shopping environment for staff, members and shoppers. When it is deemed safe to conduct meetings with groups, the store also features a large studio to host PCC Cooking Classes that are currently being held online.
There are hundreds of parking spots on two levels of the garage at Wilburton Village, including plug-in stations for electric vehicles. As always, every PCC location welcomes co-op members and nonmembers, alike.
Published: July 22, 2020